01 March 2010

he love me or not?

rite now
im wondering
does he relly love me
how should i know if he does
yess..doubting love is not so good..
but..im am going 2 give a try..
who knows dat he relly love me aite.

does i do love him too??
Now, in order to find out if i do luv him or not, the basic place to start would be to ask myself, do i want to be with him?
If the answer to that question is no, then it really can’t be love.
coz When i love someone, i want to be with him.
Not just be with him, but share everything with him. if i have a great day at campus and want to rush home and tell him every wonderful thing that has happened, mean dat..i do luv him.

hope he knows that..

~nurul~

1 comment:

AM SYA said...

both u & him are look gud together, made for each other & i believe that mean to be together!

nurul~dun worry darl, i noe he so into u! and never leave u no matter wut~trust me oke? ;)