01 March 2010

today is not de rite day for me


life is sucks..

today..got many shit things happened..

why?..i dunno..
.
im little bit emo today..HATE IT..

my honey..plzz dont mad at me k..i knew dat im annoyed u juz now..so sowwy...huhu

I'm sorry, but I may rant a little...I been called mean, emo, and a bunch of other names today and I don't know why...
i hope u could understand me..

im lil bit depressed today..i got a bad dream last nite.
*im cried bcoz of dat dream actually..seems real honey..


plus...i got many task to do..sorry..
so..im not in rite mood honey..

actually..im still not okay..im not okay even i said dat im ok..

u know wut honey...

I just can't take it anymore dear..i feel like everyone seems to make fuckin fun of me..

I just can't stop crying though. I feel awful.

I can't even sleep.
I just don't know what to do.

you are rite honey.. I'm weak
.

I'm sorry I'm being negitive.
And I'm sorry I'm writing this.

But I need to express myself and this was the only way I could think of.
Once again I'm sorry...I'm just a horrible person who has to cry everytime i got the problems..
I'm sorry.

what i want rite now is..

i want u so badly to accompny me...

for d rest of my life..

i miss u honey..

and i want u near me..


p/s: aku merase sgt2 emo nih..izziz SYMPTON2 of insanity? tuan doctor..help me..i nid treatment..MY PRIVATE DOCTOR!HUHU

2 comments:

AM SYA said...

kamo0 pms ke syg??

Zul said...

Hi there. Keep it up for a good job.You really have a lot of nice blog here. Lots of information. I have read and passed on this info to my friends as well.


Cheers!
fivezull
MoneyAllMyLife
One Drop Perfumes
Free Movies
Online Degrees
Higoat
freesmartphoneblackberry.Co.CC
freewebsitehostings.Co.CC